Sound Sense Project
Therapeutic sound, has been proven to promote a sense of wellbeing and calmness amongst children & young people, offering benefits for those with neurodevelopmental conditions.
So far this year, we have supported children with our work in local primary schools, children & parents sessions and wellbeing events.
Our activities include:
- Sound relaxation sessions and interactive workshops for children & young people
- Sound baths for families
- Wellbeing sessions for teachers, parents and carers
- 1-2-1’s and group sessions
Our services include:
- Skills development workshops for teachers, parents and carers. Learn sound relaxation skills and techniques to continue supporting the young people in your care
- Creating sound sensory spaces for events
See below some of our programmes and services that we can offer to your organisation
To learn more about our programmes, activities, training and products or how we can work with you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org