Sound Sense Project
Therapeutic sound, has been proven to promote a sense of wellbeing and calmness amongst children & young people, offering benefits for those with neurodevelopmental conditions.
So far this year, we have supported children with our work in local primary schools, children & parents sessions and wellbeing events.
- Sound relaxation sessions and interactive workshops for children & young people
- Sound baths for families
- Wellbeing sessions for teachers, parents and carers
- 1-2-1’s and group sessions
- Skills development workshops for teachers, parents and carers. Learn sound relaxation skills and techniques to continue supporting the young people in your care
- Creating sound sensory spaces for events
See below some of our programmes and services that we can offer to your organisation