Goat yoga combines the wonderful benefits of yoga with the joy of interacting with animals – a double dose of feel-good relaxation. Did you know that interacting with animals releases “the love hormone” Oxytocin; known to reduce stress and make us feel happy. Health benefits from goat yoga include enhanced mood, lower blood pressure, and heightened flexibility.
- One hour class with 10 mins after for photos
- The classes are held indoors in a converted farm building
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- No previous Yoga (or Goat) experience necessary
- Minimum age requirement of 6 years
- Cost: £22 per person
This event is non-refundable. We would however be very happy to change the date for you. This change is required 1 week before the event you are due to attend.