Temple of the Winds – Spring Equinox – Sound Healing Spa Retreat Experience and Workshop
Join Tessa Ann from The Sound Healing Spa for this Spring Equinox retreat and workshop. Immerse yourself in the magical energy of Mount Stewart’s Temple of the Winds as Tessa delivers a beautiful sound healing experience and workshop.
The Spring Equinox represents balance once more, with equal amounts of daylight and darkness.
It marks the change of season from winter into spring, longer days, with the potential for increased physical and mental energy.
During this experience you will be immersed in the magical energy of Mount Stewart’s Temple of the Winds as Tessa delivers a beautiful sound healing retreat experience to include a light lunch supplied by Mount Stewart.
You will also have the opportunity to explore the benefits of therapeutic sound and the potential of embracing the sounds of the natural world during spring.
What happens during a sound healing experience?
During the sound healing experience Tessa will play a range of therapeutic sound instruments including Tibetan and crystal singing bowls for deep relaxation, the drum for grounding, percussion instruments such as shakers and rain sticks to waken up the body at the end of the session.
After a sound healing experience individuals often describe their experience as one of feeling bathed in sound, or a feeling of sound washing over them.
All that is expected from you, is that you come along to relax and enjoy the experience.
- Meet in Car Park 2 (overflow Car Park) and check in at Shepherd’s Hut.
- This event will take place at Temple of the Winds. Please arrive 10-15 minutes in advance of the workshop start time.
- How to prepare: Please bring a yoga mat if you have one (if you don’t have one Tessa will have some spare). Bring a pillow and blanket and bottle of water. Wear comfortable clothing.
- Health conditions: Please advise if you have any health conditions or accessibility requirements we should be aware of in advance of the session. Please advise if you require a chair. Please note: Do not attend if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Dietary requirements: Please advise us of your dietary requirements upon booking.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years.